- Follow your coaches’ instructions at all times
- Sign into your classes early so that you can start on time.
- Let your coach know if you are uncertain about the task or would like a modified version of a skill.
ZOOM CLASS RULES
- Rename your user tag to identify the student participating in the class
- Remain on mute until your coach has requested you to unmute or has unmuted the class
- Raise your hand if you have a question or statement
- Adequate space or equipment must be prepared ahead of your class time
- Photography/video is permitted under the following conditions:
- The photo/video is of you or your child ONLY
- If the device is visible in the photo/video, the other class participants and coach must not be recognisable
- Class sizes are limited. In order to ensure a place, we recommend you book early.
- Book your class space via “Zoom Bookings” page on our website
- The Circus Spot Online does not provide refunds for payments made.
- If you cancel or reschedule your booking with less than 24 hours notice, your credit will be forfeited
- All Zoom classes will be recorded for you to watch at another convenient time.
- Students under 18 years old must be actively supervised by an adult at all times during online classes to comply with Safeguarding Children & Duty of Care policies.
During Class Time
- Your child's coach may ask for an adult to assist with spotting of a skill or adjusting the camera. Please listen to your child's coach as they will explain what needs to be altered or how to safely assist your child.
- We understand that siblings like to get involved in similar activities while at home. We ask that siblings who have never actively participated in the current level of the Online Class are being actively supervised by an adult who is in close proximity to assist with any skills they wish to attempt. Please understand that the coach may not provide feedback to this sibling as they are focusing on the currently enrolled students.